Product DescriptionThe Digex C50 is Pulsars next step for the Digex Series, incorporating a more powerful 1928x1088 FHD CMOS sensor which alongside SumLight functionality increases the units ability to observe high amounts of detail day or night.
This new sensor and the updated design allow users to shoot in either black & white or full-colour vision, with a highly intuitive control dial (Aperture Adjustment Ring) located just in front of the Digexs objective lens focus ring for instant switching.
Available in two models; the Digex C50 without an IR Illuminator, and the Digex C50 with IR (X850S) Illuminator. Please note that the Digex X850S IR Illuminator is also available for purchase as a separate accessory. Digex C50 models are also backwards compatible with X850 & X940 IR Illuminators (see individual products for more details).
The Digex C50 has excellent optical capabilities, featuring a large 50mm objective lens (f/1.4) with a 3.5x base magnification and 4x digital zoom for a total of 14.0x magnification at a 6.7° field of view. These powerful optical characteristics combined with the optional X850S IR Illuminator allow the Digex C50 a distance detection of up to 550m.
Power is provided to the Digex C50 via the intelligent dual battery system. This system consists of an internal, rechargeable battery and a rechargeable APS2 battery pack that can be recharged through the Digex itself (USB-C) or removed and charged with the dedicated APS battery charger (included). Models that include the X850S IR Illuminator will also include a removable & rechargeable APS2 battery pack for self-contained, optimised performance.
The scopes exterior is made from a high-strength metal alloy and takes the shape of a traditional dayscope with a 30mm ring compatible body.
In brief the Digex C50 Features:
- FHD CMOS Sensor
- Black & White & Full Colour image display
- Removable eye-safe 850nm IR illuminator with independent APS2 battery (PUL-76635-L)
- -25°C to 50°C Operating temperature
- Mounts using standard 30mm scope rings
- 5 Zeroing profiles (50 distances)
- One-Shot zeroing
- 16GB Internal Memory
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- 3-Axis gyroscope & accelerometer
- 50mm Eye-Relief
- Dual battery system – Built-In APS3 battery & a quick-change rechargeable APS2 battery
- IR version comes with 2x APS2 batteries and charger
- Non-IR version comes with 1x APS2 battery and charger
- Stream Vision 2 compatible
- 10 Reticles (9 Colours)
- Three Scalable ballistic reticles
- Instant start-up
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Built-In photo & video recorder (with sound)
- Metal Body
- Recoil rated up to .375 cal.
- Side incline indication (Cant)
- One shot zeroing function
- ' Freeze Zeroing ' function
- Precise ' Zoom zeroing ' function
- Wide-angle eyepiece with removable Eye Cup with Magnet Ring
- Mounts using standard 30mm day scope rings
- Automatic shutdown (customisable time)
- Auto-Exposure Adjustment
See more: Night Vision